Are you looking for work?
Our Trans Employment Program supports you through every aspect of the job search process and matches you with trans friendly employers: from setting a goal and targeting employers, to building outstanding resumes and cover letters, to practicing successful interview techniques, identifying references, and salary negotiations. We are here to help you land the job that is a perfect fit for you.
TEEI team members are experts in helping you address concerns like:
- What name do I put on my resume or application if my name is different from the one on my ID documents?
- Should I come out to past employers or reference?
- How do I ask my manager or team members to use my preferred pronouns?
- What are my rights when it comes to accessing health benefits or public accommodations at work?
- How can I make sure others understand and respect my rights and recognize all that I have to bring to the position?
We can help make sure you are prepared and know your rights. After you are hired, we are there to help you excel and advance in your career through continued training and follow-up support.
All Job Seeker Services are free! Check out what we offer:
Career Coaching – Help you find your dream job!
Job Search Support – Resumes, Interviews, Tips for Trans & GNC Job Seekers
Workshops – Leadership Training, and Life Skills Classes
Legal Services – ID Document Support, and Transitioning on the Job
Networking – Professional Mentoring and Community Events
Referrals – Housing, Healthcare, and Local Resources
Jobs – Job Postings and Referrals to Employers
Book an appointment today!
Job Seekers please contact us
Job Seeker Login
Job Seekers access resources here